101 REASONS TO EXERCISE
South Bay Personal Fitness Training:
Free In Home Personal Training Starter
Free Exercise Consultation
South Bay Personal Fitness Trainer310–867–0505
South Bay Personal Trainer
1. Assists you to more
effectively manage stress.
2. Assists you to lose weight - especially fat weight.
3. Enhances the functioning of your immune system.
4. Decreases medical and healthcare expenses.
5. Decreases your risk of getting heart disease.
6. Increases your level of muscle strength.
7. Enhances athletic performance.
8. Can help relieve the pain of tension headaches.
9. Allows you to consume greater quantities of food and still maintain caloric balance.
10. Assists you sleep easier and better.
11. Enhances sexual desire, performance, and satisfaction.
12. Decreases the risk of developing hypertension (high blood pressure).
13. Increases the density and breaking strength of bones.
14. Enhances your physical appearance.
15. Increases circulating levels of HDL (good) cholesterol.
16. Assists in efforts to stop smoking.
17. Assists you to relax.
18. Can help improve short-term memory in older individuals.
19. Assists to maintain weight loss - unlike dieting, alone.
20. Assists relieve many of the common discomforts of pregnancy.
21. Decreases your anxiety level.
22. Assists control blood pressure in people with hypertension.
23. Protects against "creeping obesity" (the slow steady weight gain that occurs as you age).
24. Decreases vulnerability to various abnormal heart rhythms.
25. Enhances the likelihood of survival from a myocardial infarction (heart attack).
26. Assists to overcome jet lag.
27. Slows the rate of joint degeneration in people with osteoarthritis.
28. Reduces your resting heart rate.
29. Assists to boost creativity.
30. Decreases circulating levels of triglycerides.
31. Assists the body resist upper respiratory tract infections.
32. Increases your anaerobic threshold, allowing you to work or exercise longer at a higher level, before a significant amount of lactic acid builds up.
33. Assists to preserve lean body tissue.
34. Enhances ability to recover from physical exertion.
35. Assists speed recovery from chemotherapy treatments.
36. Increases ability to supply blood to the skin for cooling.
37. Increases the thickness of the cartilage in your joints.
38. Gives you more energy to meet the demands of daily life, and provides you with a reserve to meet the demands of unexpected emergencies.
39. Increases your level of muscle endurance.
40. Assists prevent intestinal ulcers.
41. Increases the density and breaking strength of ligaments and tendons.
42. Enhances posture.
43. Increases your maximal oxygen uptake.
44. Assists you to maintain your resting metabolic rate.
45. Decreases the risk of developing colon cancer.
46. Increases your tissues' responsiveness to the actions of insulin helping to better control blood sugar, particularly if you are a Type II diabetic.
47. Assists to relieve constipation.
48. Expands blood plasma volume.
49. Decreases the risk of developing prostate cancer.
50. Assists to combat substance abuse.
51. Assists to alleviate depression.
52. Increases your ability to adapt to cold environments.
53. Assists you maintain proper muscle balance.
54. Decreases the rate and severity of medical complications associated with hypertension.
55. Assists to alleviate certain menstrual symptoms.
56. Reduces your heart rate response to sub maximal physical exertion.
57. Assists to alleviate low-back pain.
58. Assists to reduce the amount of insulin required to control blood sugar levels in Type I diabetics.
59. Enhances mental alertness.
60. Enhances respiratory muscle strength and muscle endurance.
61. Decreases your risk of having a stroke.
62. Assists you to burn excess calories.
63. Increases your cardiac reserve.
64. Enhances coronary (heart) circulation.
65. Offsets some of the negative side effects of certain antihypertensive drugs.
66. Increases your stroke volume (the amount of blood the heart pumps with each beat).
67. Enhances your self-esteem.
68. Decreases your susceptibility for coronary thrombosis (a clot in an artery that supplies the heart with blood).
69. Decreases your risk of developing Type II (non-insulin-dependent) diabetes.
70. Decreases the risk of developing breast cancer.
71. Enhances mental cognition (a short-term effect only).
72. Maintains or Enhances joint flexibility.
73. Enhances your glucose tolerance.
74. Decreases workdays missed due to illness.
75. Decreases the viscosity of your blood.
76. Enhances your muscles' abilities to extract oxygen from your blood.
77. Increases your productivity at work.
78. Decreases your likelihood of developing low-back problems.
79. Enhances your balance and coordination.
80. Enhances your body's ability to use fat for energy during physical activity.
81. Provides protection against injury.
82. Decreases the need for antihypertensive medication, if you are hypertensive.
83. Enhances your decision-making abilities.
84. Assists reduce and prevent the immediate symptoms of menopause and decrease the long-term risks of cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, and obesity.
85. Assists to relieve and prevent "migraine headache attacks."
86. Decreases the risk of endometriosis (a common cause of infertility).
87. Assists to retard bone loss as you age, thereby reducing your risk of developing osteoporosis.
88. Assists decreasing your appetite (a short-term effect only).
89. Enhances pain tolerance and mood if you suffer from osteoarthritis.
90. Assists preventing and relieve the stresses that cause carpal tunnel syndrome.
91. Makes your heart a more efficient pump.
92. Assists to decrease left ventricular hypertrophy (a thickening of the walls of the left ventricle) in people with hypertension.
93. May be protective against the development of Alzheimer's disease.
94. Enhances your mood.
95. Assists to increase your overall health awareness.
96. Decreases the risk of gastrointestinal bleeding.
97. Assists you to maintain an independent lifestyle.
98. Decreases the level of abdominal obesity - a significant health-risk factor.
99. Increases the capacity of the lungs, enhancing the exchange of oxygen from lungs to blood.
100. Enhances heat tolerance.
101. Enhances your overall quality of life.
Personal Trainer South Bay Personal Training - Now Currently Available!
CALL NOW! 310-867-0505
For weight loss, diet nutrition, muscle toning, fitness training, Personal Trainer Los Angeles.
Personal training South Bay, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, Torrance, Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills, Palos Verdes Estates, Rolling Hills Estates, Rancho Palos Verdes, Long Beach, West Side, Santa Monica, Brentwood, Westside, Westwood, Bel Air, Century City, West Hollywood, Venice, Beverly Hills, Playa Vista, Marina Del Rey, Playa Del Rey, LA, California.
Personal Training Hermosa Beach Los Angeles, South Bay Personal Trainer Hermosa Beach Personal Training, Fitness Training, Weight Loss, Diet, Toning, Health, Fitness Training Programs. Personal Trainer Palos Verdes Personal Training Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, Torrance, Fitness Training Personal Trainer Redondo Beach Personal Training Palos Verdes Estates, Rolling Hills Estates, Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills, Rancho Palos Verdes, Hermosa Beach Personal Trainer personal training Long Beach, Seal Beach, Hollywood Riviera. Personal Trainer Manhattan Beach Personal Training Lakewood, El Segundo, LAX, Playa Del Rey, Playa Vista, Marina Del Rey, Venice, Mar Vista, Santa Monica, Brentwood, West Los Angeles, Palms, Culver City, Westwood, Century City, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, West Hollywood.