South Bay Personal Trainer
South Bay Personal Fitness Training:
Free In Home Personal Training Starter
Free Exercise Consultation
South Bay Personal Fitness Trainer310–867–0505
South Bay Personal Trainer Resume
Certified Personal Trainer
Helping Clients Achieve Health, Fitness, Weight Loss, And Nutrition Goals
ACE Personal Trainer / Bachelor of Science in Engineering Biomedical Engineer
Certified Personal Trainer / Fitness Specialist with 20 over years personal training experience. Skilled at motivating clients to achieve goals. Possess a broad extensive knowledge and a strong understanding of the functions and vital processes of the human body to effectively design and deliver physical fitness training programs and personal nutrition. The 1987 Mr. Arizona Overall Winner and have been personal training ever since.
Customized Program Design
B.S.E. Biomedical Engineer
Advanced Biomechanics / Kinematics / Kinesiology
• Enthusiastic, persuasive, outgoing, positive, communicator.
• Ambitious coupled with the ability to motivate and lead others for improving productivity; Keeping up with new fitness-related technologies.
• Results-oriented leader with excellent skills in instructing, guiding, and motivating; Effectively employ one-on-one and group training.
• Customer service, training, and development experience.
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
Bachelor Of Science In Engineering Biomedical Engineer 1991 Area of Emphasis: Biomechanics / Biomechanical Engineering
Advanced study of Kinematics and body function on a Biological, Chemical, and Mechanical level. Advanced knowledge in the area of Biomechanics, movement, locomotion, etc. and Nutrition.
• Limb prosthetics/ orthotics; Motion mechanics, material deformation, flow within body and devices, etc.
• External prosthetics/ orthotics (crustacean/ skeletal construction); upper limb prosthetics - hook/ glove, harness system (muscular, pneumatic, electric), neuromuscular/ myoelectric control systems; Internal prosthetics/ orthotics: total hip replacement/ surface replacement arthroplasty, etc.
• Artificial tendons/ ligaments, etc.; Cardiac valves, etc.
• Artificial heart, pancreas, kidneys, blood vessels, blood oxygenators, etc.
• Procedures where engineering analysis determines parameters not directly measurable, i.e. cardiomyoplasty, etc.
• Cardiac pacemakers, defibrillators, ECG, radiography, etc.
Chiropractic Technician / Personal Trainer San Marino Chiropractic 11/2001-11/1/2008
* Perform functions and services that are complementary or preparatory to chiropractic adjustments.
* Skills include patient examination, physiotherapy treatment, patient education, nutrition education.
* Conduct service appointments with members which includes body fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, from, etc.
* Consult with members to determine and define needs and problem areas.
* Develop individual exercise programs consistent with the members’ personal fitness and exercise goals.
Certified Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor Bodies In Motion 2/98-10/2001
* Brainstorm, analyze, develop solutions to unique individual situations.
* Create positive, team atmosphere to improve productivity and maximum efficiency.
* Prepare, supervise, instruct clients correct exercise technique, motivation, nutrition, stress abatement.
Personal Trainer BioEngineered Personal Training 1/87-10/97
* Devise, direct, evaluate, tailor total fitness programs to both groups and individuals for optimal performance.
* Continually monitors and assists members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.